How to create your own custom mouse mat
- Click Collage Maker from the menu above
- Click on plus (+) icon and select your file
- Using the on screen instructions design your mat
- Click upload and either click the basket icon to add or the bin icon to remove
- Repeat from step 2 until you've finished creating your mat(s)
- Click view basket / checkout to edit basket and pay
- Should your file not upload please mail it to email@example.com to the ‘How to create your own custom mouse mat’ list. Then if the customer is trying to upload a pdf I can convert it to a jpg and send it back to for them to upload.
File size limitations
Images must be at least 800 x 600 pixels to ensure quality.Images must be at least 800 x 600 pixels to ensure quality.
There is no maximun file size, however recommend no higher than 12M as this may take awhile to upload
To ensure that our mouse mat creator works properly, we recommend that you use the latest version of a modern browser. For more information, and instructions on how to upgrade, Click Here.
Permitted file types
JPEG (Used by most digital cameras. This is the format we recommend.), PNG, GIF, and some other types are supported. You will be notified at the time of upload if your file is supported or not
To help prevent us from supplying you with poor quality mouse mats, only images that are at least 800 x 600 pixels are accepted.
If your image fails to upload, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will return it amended for preview.
mymousemat.com mouse mats are manufactured in the UK and are of a foam base with a durable hard-top wipe-clean PVC surface dimensioned at 235 x 200 x 3mm.